"Exceptional Introduction to Proper Horsemanship"
Buying : Commission = 20 % of the selling price, minimum of $800.
*Locating the horse and/or speaking with the owner and trainer
*Analyzing videos of horse
*Traveling to horses (The buyer responsible for all travel fees. $1.00 per mile in addition to $ 100.00 minimum fee. If trail period last longer than 2 hours a fee of $200.00 will be assessed. For vetting lasting more than two hours an hourly fee will apply. The day fee will be paid after the trip and will be subtracted from the final commission.
*Evaluation of horse
*Negotiating the price
*Evaluation of horse and rider combination
*Setting up the veterinarian examination
*Assisting veterinarian during the vetting exam
*Riding for the veterinarian exam
*Contracting a Bill of Sale
The Commission DOES NOT include:
* Cost of shipping horse to final location.
* Board during trial period, if seller allows a trial
* Lessons during the trial period
* Professional training during the trial period
* Cost of shipping from current location or home, if trial or vetting is unsatisfactory